Entrance Exam FMSP of the University of Dschang 2022-2023: first year Biomedical Sciences
Entrance Exam FMSP of the University of Dschang 2022-2023: first year Biomedical Sciences.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Entrance Exam FMSP of the University of Dschang 2022-2023
ORDER N° 21-00192 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 24 MAY 2021
To launch the competitive entrance examination in to the 1st year of the Programme in Biomedical Sciences of the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Dschang, and to fix the number of places available for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
of the Constitution.
of Law of n°2001/005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n°2018/190 of 02 March 2018 to amend and complete some provisions of Decree n°2011 /408 of 09 December 2011 on the organization of the Government.
of Decree n°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 appoint members of Government.
of Decree n°2019/002 of 04 January 2019 to reshuffle the Government.
of Decree N°93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities.
of Decree N°93/027 of 19 January 1993 to define provisions common to
Universities, modified and completed by Decree n°2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
of Decree n° 93/029 of 19 January 1993 laying down the administrative and academic structures of the University of Dschang.
of Decree N°93/035 of 19 January 1993 to grant Special Status to the Higher Education Staff.
of Decree n°2012/433 of 01 October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Decree n°2015/398 of 15 September 2015 to appoint Rectors in some State Universities.
of Decree n° 2017/587 of 24 November·2017 creating the Faculty of Medicine
and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Dschang at Dschang.
of Decree n° 2018/074 of 29 January 2018 appointing members of the administration of some State Universities.
of Order N°19-00054/MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC of 27 February 2021 setting dates for competitive entrance examinations for admission into Faculties and Schools of Cameroon State Universities and Schools under academic tutelage of the Ministry of Higher Education, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
On the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 1: The following
- student of Terminal levels in sciences series C and D, of Upper Sixth science holding a GCE/OL in at least four (04) subjects (excluding religious knowledge).
- holders of Baccalaureate in the aforementioned series or of the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE/AL) in at least three science subjects.
- holders of any certificate equivalent to the aforementioned baccalaureate or GCE/AL, recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Are informed that a competitive entrance examination for recruitment of one hundred (100) students into the programme in Biomedical Sciences of the Faculty Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Dschang, for the 2021/2022 academic year is launched in the examination centres of DSCHANG (main campus of the University of Dschang), YAOUNDE (Ngoa-Ekélé campus of the University of Yaoundé 1) and DOUALA (campus of the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Douala).
Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economie and Monetary Union (CEMAC) that have ratified texts on national treatment of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
Article 2: The examination syllabuses are those of Terminal level series D or Upper Sixth in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The examination includes:
- A study of academic record (marked on 20, that is coefficient 1).
- Written tests (marked on 100, that is coefficient 5).
(1) The study of academic record is based on
- “Probatoire” or GCE/OL transcripts,
- “Baccalauréat” or GCE/AL results,
- The number of times the candidate repeated classes.
(2) The written papers, are made up of multiple-choice questions and set for three hours, and include the following:
- A paper of Biology ( 50 marks)
- A paper of Chemistry (25 marks).
- A paper of Physics (25 marks).
Article 3: If successful, candidates awaiting results of the required diploma will be declared admitted only upon presentation of the Original certificate or the success testimonial wherever applicable.
Registration shall be done online at the University of Dschang website www.univ-dschang.org or the platform http://sidesonline.univ-dschang.org.
Article 4: –
The application file shall comprise the following:
- An application form downloaded from the University of Dschang website www.univ-dschang.org or from the platfo rm http://sigesonline.univ-dschang.org The completed form shall be printed, stamped at 1 000 francs and be signed by the candidate.
- A receipt of payment of registration fees.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months earlier).
- A certified true photocopy of the GCE/AL certificate or “Baccalauréat” in science, or any equivalent certificate; or a certified copy of results slip.
- Certified true photocopies of “Probatoire” and “Baccalauréat”, or GCE/OL and GCE/AL transcripts or a certified photocopy.
- A medical certificate signed by a Public service Medical Practitioner attesting the abilities of the candidate to pursue studies in biomedical sciences.
- 4 passport size photographs (4×4).
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed envelope stamped at 400F CFA.
Article 5: Candidates must not be more than twenty-three (23) years old as on the 1 st October 2021.
Article 6: The registration fees for the entrance examination are twenty thousand (20 000) Francs CFA payable upon presentation of a downloaded payment slip, at the authorized financial institution chosen during the online application procedure. The registration fees are used to cover charges pertaining to the organisation of the examination, are not refundable.
Article 7: Complete application files shall be deposited against receipt, at any of the following sites not later than Friday 13 August 2021 at 3.30pm: ·
- the admission office of the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Dschang.
- any of the antennae of the University of Dschang: Yaoundé-Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui and Belabo.
- the admission office of the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Douala.
Only candidates who will deposit complete application files will be authorised to write. Candidates shall present their national identity card and the receipt of deposition of their application file, before entering the examination hall.
Article 8: The written examination will take place on Friday 27 August 2021, at 7.30 am prompt, at the three centres indicated above. kamerpower.com
Article 9: The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditation and Quality, and the Dean of The Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Dschang are, each in his capacity, in charge of the implementation of this decision that shall be registered and published wherever need be.