Entrance first year Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine University of Buea 2020-2021 FAVM
Article 3: Applicants for the competitive entrance examination must be holders of one of the following qualifications: kamerpower.com
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics; Biology and Chemistry; and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two subjects which must include Biology and Chemistry.
- Baccalaureat D.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 4: The complete application file must include the following documents:
- An application form to be completed online by the applicant. The application form which is found on the University of Buea website: www.ubuea.cm should be completed no later than Wednesday, 19th September 2018. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
- Certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate not Jess than three (3) months old.
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs (4cm x 4cm).
- Photocopies of the relevant academic certificates indicated in Article 3 above.
Article 5: Ail documents mentioned in Article 4: 2),3) and 4) above should be scanned and emailed to the address: [email protected]
Article 6: The examination centres are Buea, Bamenda, Douala and Yaounde. A press release published by the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea shall ultimately indicate the modalities of the organization of the written examination.
Article 7: Candidates are requested to come to the examination centres at least 30 minutes before the start of each examination paper. They must come along with their National Identity card.
Article 8: The written papers below will account for 60% and study of files 40%. The written examination is based on the High school syllabus and will comprise:
- Biology (3 hours).
- Chemistry (3 hours).
Article 9: The results of the examination shall be prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education, on the proposal of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea.
Article 10: The list of successful candidates shall be published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 11: The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditation and Quality and the Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of the University of Buea shall be responsible, each in his/her own sphere, for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published wherever need be.
Entrance first year Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine University of Buea 2020-2021.
Version Français (French)