Entrance into NASEY ENSPY – 1st year Engineering Training Programme 2021-2022
Article 5: Registration for the entrance examination is done online on the NASEY website:
The application file shall include the following documents:
- An individual record form duly filled by the candidate on the entrance examination page of the School’s website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours; kamerpower.com
- Aphotocopy of the National identity Card or its receipt, or the school identity card.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old).
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious Knowledge excluded) or equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education or an Attestation of success of any of the above.
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five (GCE-O/L class) and Upper Sixth (GCE-A/L class) whichever is applicable.
- 4 passport size photos (4 x 4).
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a State registered medical doctor.
- Aself-addressed A4-size stamped (1 000 francs CFA) envelope.
Article 6: The examination fee of twenty thousand (20 000) francs CFA shall be payable only through EXPRESS UNION with a receipt delivered in exchange. The receipt shall be attached to the candidate’s application file. The examination fee which is non-refundable shall be used in covering expenses related to the organization of the examinations. Any other means of payment shall not be accepted.
Article 7: The complete application file shall reach either the Admissions Office of The National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, P.O. 8390 Yaounde, or the Regional Delegation of the Ministry of Secondary Education of the candidate’s place of residence latest the 21 of August 2020. However, foreign candidates of countries in the CEMAC Zone shall deposit their files at the office of the Cameroonian diplomatic representatives in their respective countries. kamerpower.com
Article 8: Only candidates who have submitted complete application files within the deadline will be called upon to write the exams. They are therefore requested to come along with their National Identity Cards or their school identity cards which must be presented to the examination authorities.
Article 9: Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years of age by the 1st of January 2020.
Article 10: The examination will take place on the 29 and 30 of August 2020, in the centres indicated above.
Article 11: The Rector of the University of Yaounde I, the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of the National Advanced School of Engineering of Yaounde, each in his own sphere, are responsible for the implementation of this Order which shall be registered and published in English and French, wherever necessary.
Entrance into NASEY ENSPY – 1st year Engineering Training Programme 2021-2022.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)