Entrance IUT Douala 2021-2022 3rd year: UIT University of Douala.
Entrance IUT Douala 2021-2022 3rd year.
The total number of places offered is equal to one thousand and five (1005) places distributed as follows::
The competitive examination centres for the 2019/2020 academic year are: IUT Douala.
The complete application file should comprise the following documents.
The application must include the following documents:
Registration is online at iut-douala.cm. The physical file to be deposited in the Department of Education of the University of Douala consists of:
- An application form to be printed after registration online and to stamp at 1000 FCFA. The 25 000 CFA francs of the competition fee must be paid before registration on line.
- A certified copy of one of the diplomas giving entitlement to the competition.
- Transcripts corresponding to the two years preparatory to the diploma.
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dating from less than 3 months.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certificate of work (Desirable).
- Two 4×4 identity photos.
- A stamped A4 envelope at 400 FCFA (postage stamp).
- A simple photocopy ofthe National Identity Card.
- A receipt for payment ofthe sum oftwenty five thousand CFA francs (25 000 CFA) of contribution rights to be paid into the account N ° 10033 05214 14004000006 CLE 90 UBA.
- A medical certificate issued by a doctor of the Administration attesting that the candidate is fit to pursue higher education.
Application forms are available and should be filled in and deposited latest on Friday the 10 September 2020 at the following places:
- Department of Education of the Douala University Institute of Technology.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the Websites of the Ministry of Higher Education (www.minesup.gov.cm) or of the UIT of Douala ([email protected]) kamerpower.com or iut-douala.cm/new_site
A press release published by the Rector of the University of Douala shall ultimately indicate, for each examination center the place and the planning of the various papers.
candidates are requested to be to the examination centres at least one (01) hour before the beginning of the first paper. They must come along with their National Identity cards or any other authentic valid identification document.
Version Français (French)