FASA Concours 2020 Level 3: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2020/2021 academic year
FASA Concours 2020 Level 3: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2020/2021 academic year.
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 :
A special competitive entrance examination for the admission of ten (10) students into Level III of the « Ingénieurs» Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang for 2020/2021 academic year will take place on the following dates and in the centres indicated below :
Dates: 21 and 22 August 2019
Centers: Douala, Dschang, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes who are holders of the Diploma of professional university studies in Agriculture (DPUSA) and “Baccalauréat” (Scientific series) or GCE A/L in at least two sciences subjects or Bachelor of science or any other equivalent certificates recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The 10 places shall be distributed as follows:
- 06 for those who write the entrance examination :
- Crop Production: 02
- Animal Production: 02
- Agricultural Economies and Rural Sociology : 02
- 04 for those who do not write the entrance examination.
- The option chosen by a candidate on application for the entrance examination shall not be changed upon admission.
Article 3 :
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 15 August 2019, a complete application file comprising the following documents:
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website;
- A certified-true photocopy of “Baccalaureat” or GCE « A » Level or an equivalent certificate or a certified-true copy of results ship.
- A certified-true photocopy of the diploma of professional university studies in Agriculture (DPUSA) a Bachelor of Science or any equivalent certificates recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
- A certified-true photocopy of transcripts of one of the certificates.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- Employer’s authorisation to write the entrance examination (for applicants earning a salary).
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (na me written behind each photograph).
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall.
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde/Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Version Français (French)