FASA Concours 2018 Level 3: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Article 4 :
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Article 6 :
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academie records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
SUBJECT TIME COEF Bioloqy / Physics / Chimistry 3 hours 3 Mathématics / Statistics 3 hours 3 * Technical paper (by option) :
+ Crop Production
+ Animal Production
+ Management and
4 hours 6 General knowledge 2 hours 2
- The programme of study is the one being followed in the classes preparing students for certificates required to write the entrance examination.
Article 7 :
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ Transcripts of the Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 at the “Bachelor of Science” or number of year undergone at the “DEUPA” programme.
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
FASA Concours 2018 Level 3: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2018/2019 academic year
Version Français (French)