Concours ENAM-NSAM spécial 2020-2021: 30 Elèves Greffiers anglophone Cameroun
Syllabus For The Special Recruitment Of 30 (Thirty) Student Court Registrars Of English Expression Into The Magistracy And Court Registry Division Of The
National School Of Administration And Magistracy (NSAM) For The 2020/2021 Academic Year .
1 – WRITTEN EXAMS
A- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Political, economic and social history of the world.
- Basics of constitutional law and political ideology.
- Geography of the world with emphasis on Cameroon and Africa.
- Current events.
B- JUDICIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ORGANISATION OF COURTS
1. Judicial Organisation
Creation, organisation, competence of:
- Customary courts .
- Court of First Instance.
- High Court
- Military Court
- Court of Appeal
- Court of State Security .
- Supreme Court
- High Court of Justice.
- Special Criminal Court.
2. Administrative Organisation of Courts
- Organisation of the Registry.
- Organisation of State Counsel’s Office.
C- CRIMINAL LAW AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- The principle of criminal legality.
- Offence, prosecution and penalty.
1. General notions (kamerpower.com)
- Legal proceedings
- Debates, hearing.
2. Submission of a case to a court
- Submission of a case to the Court of First Instance.
- Submission of a case to the High Court.
- Competence of the Court of First Instance and the High Court.
- Competences of The Special Criminal Court.
3. Public Action
- Different ways of implementing public action.
- Conditions for implementing public action.
- Civil action in criminal Courts.
- Preliminary inquiry.
- Preliminary investigation of a case.
- Judicial police, custody
- Submission of a case to Court.
- Criminal evidence
- Criminal judgments
- Remedy at law.
- Enforcement of penalties.
Version English (Anglais)