Gates cambridge scholarship: International Students in UK 2016-2017
Gates Cambridge scholarship: International Students in UK 2016-2017
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the most generous international scholarships available. It covers the following costs:
- the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- a maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,300 for 12 months at the 2015-16 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- inbound visa costs & associated NHS surcharge costs
Each year, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funds bill gates scholarship to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional, discretionary funding. The Gates Cambridge Trust is looking for students with outstanding academic credentials, demonstrated leadership abilities, a passion to contribute to the improvement of society and a good fit with the graduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying.
- Study Subject (s): Scholarships are awarded to study any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree (PhD, MSc or MLitt or one year postgraduate course) in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
- Scholarship Provider: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Scholarship can be taken at: UK
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
continue reading using the page numbers below