German Government DAAD Scholarships 2019-2020 Developing Countries (Fully-funded)
German Government DAAD Scholarships 2019-2020 Developing Countries (Fully-funded).
German Government DAAD Scholarships 2019-2020 Developing Countries (Fully-funded). These study scholarships aim to provide foreign applicants from the field of Fine Art, Design, Film, Music and Architecture as well as Drama, Direction, Dance and Choreography with an opportunity to complete a course of extension studies, without gaining a formal degree of qualification, at a German state (public) or state-recognized institution of higher education. kamerpower.com
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018.
Offered Annually? Yes.
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany.
Type: Short courses/Training, Masters.
Eligibility: Foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the field of the Performing Arts at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
What can be funded?
In this study programme, you can complete
- a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or
- a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification (not an undergraduate course) at a state or state-recognised German university of your choice.
This programme only funds projects in the artistic field of the Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Musicals, Performance Studies, Dance, Choreography). Other DAAD scholarship programmes are available for applicants from the fields of Theatre and Dance Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- A monthly payment of 850 euros.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- One-off study allowance.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
Version Français (French)