IRIC Cameroun International Relations Institute of Cameroon
B – INTERNATIONAL DISPUTES
The written examination comprises of two papers: paper one is intended to assess the candidates knowledge of international relations and international law, while paper two is a language paper (French for Anglophones and English for Francophones).
1. Conditions to be fulfilled:
This examination is open to Cameroonians who have a first degree in law or equivalent university certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
2. Application Files:
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the student Record office at IRIC or from the website of IRIC,
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more three months ago,
- A certified true copy of the candidates highest certificate including result transcript certified by competent academic authority;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph;
- A receipt of 10.000 francs CFA as registration fee (for the examination) issued by the Bursar of IRIC,
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than six months ago,
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
Version Français (French)