IRIC Cameroun International Relations Institute of Cameroon
C – INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND FINANCE
The written part of this examination comprises of two papers. Paper one is intended to assess the candidate’s knowledge of international relations and current economics events. Paper two is the language paper (French for Anglophones and English for Francophones).
1. Conditions to be fulfilled:
This competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians who hold a Bachelor’s Degree in economic management or a recognised equivalent university diploma recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
2. Application Files:
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the student Record office at IRIC or from the website of IRIC
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more three months ago,
- A certified true copy of the candidates highest certificate including result transcript certified by competent academic authority;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph;
- A receipt of 10.000 francs CFA as registration fee (for the examination) issued by the Bursar of IRIC;
- A certificate of non conviction issued not more than six months ago;
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
Version Français (French)