IRIC Entrance 2019-2020 Cameroun ISESCO/FUMI Master of Research
Conditions to be fulfilled for IRIC Entrance 2019-2020 Yaounde ISESCO/FUMI Master of Research:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota).
- Be holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences and Humanities (Law, Political science, Economies and Management, Arts, Sociology, Anthropology, Philosophy, psychology, history). Executives of public, parastatal or local administrations in charge of issues of peace, security, diversity and/or international cooperation can also submit applications. kamerpower.com
The selection shall be done through a rigorous review of candidates- application files comprising two phases: the file review by a committee and the interview of preselected candidates by the same committee.
Application files for IRIC Entrance 2019-2020 Yaounde ISESCO/FUMI:
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: www.minesup.gov.cm or www.kamerpower.com or of the IRIC : www.iricuy2.net;
- A certified true copy ofthe candidate’s birth certificate issued not more th an three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of the Bachelor degree or equivalent including transcripts certified by the competent acadernic authorities.
- A medical certificate.
- A passport size photography (4 x 4).
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A receipt of twenty five thousand francs CFA (25.000) representing the file study fees which is not refundable. The money should be paid into account N° 10002000699000044772736. entitled IRIC/CONCOURS ISESCO/FUMI at SCB, 20 May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- NB: The payment of the said examination fees depend on the delivery of a clearance form by the bursar of IRIC after verification of the candidates file by the Student Records Office of IRIC.
Version Français (French)