Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2019-2020: Banking, Money and finance University of Yaounde II
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net; or kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months ago.
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate; Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2018-2019 kamerpower.com:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination) ; The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 90000231495 93 entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months ago.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
Wednesday, 11th September 2019:
9:00 to 12:00 a.m. Paper I: International Relations and Current International Economics Issues.
2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Paper II: Language
The oral examination will be scheduled later.
Deadline for the reception of application files: Wednesday 06th September 2019.
Candidates are expected to be in front or the examination rooms thirty (30) minutes before the beginning of each test, with their national identity cards.
Concours IRIC Yaounde Entrance 2019-2020 Masters International Banking, Money and finance of the University of Yaounde II.
Version Français (French)