Concours IUT Fotso Victor de bandjoun 2020-2021 University of Dschang
Complete application files should be deposited at the Students Record and compulsory Counselling Service of the FOTSO Victor University Institute of Technology, the Dschang University antenna at Nkolbisson / Yaoundé, and at the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education, latest 22 september 2020 for both level degrees. Each file shall comprise the following compulsory documents
- A registration form to be printed during the online registration on the website http://www.sigesonline.univ-dschang.org
- Transcripts of Form 5, Lower sixth, Upper Sixth for both Scientific and Industrial Students.
- Transcripts of the Baccalauréat or GCE “A’; Level and that of Probatoire or GCE “O” Level.
- A certisfied photocopy of one of the certificates entitling the candidate to sit for the examination.
- Four colour passport size photographs (4×4); kamerpower.com Concours IUT Fotso Victor de bandjoun 2019-2020.
- A certificate of non-conviction which is less than three months old.
- A certisfied photocopy of the candidate’s birth certificate which is less than three months old.
- A medical certificate which is less than three months old issued by a Doctor of the Public Service.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope (size A4 400 Francs CFA).
- A pay-in receipt of an amount twenty thousand (20, 000) francs CFA as registration fees. This sum can be paid through EXPRESS UNION, BICEC,EXPRESS EXCHANGE or MTN MOBILE MONEY on presentation of ticket (bill) downloaded and printed during the online registration.
The form for the registration procedure is also available on the website http://www.sigesonline.univ-dschang.org at the students record and Vocational Counselling Service of FV-UIT, Bandjoun, at the University of Dschang antenna in Nkolbisson/Yaoundé and in ail the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education. Registered candidates who are preparing for the required certificates examination shall be authorised to sit for the competitive examination on awaiting results. kamerpower.com
Only candidates with complete files shall be authorised to write or compete for the entrance. For more information you can write to us through the e-mail address: [email protected]