Job Offer Stores Manager – Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A
Job Offer Stores Manager – Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A Dangote Cameroun Recrutement en ligne Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A jobs kamerpower.com
Job Title: STORES MANAGER.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of stores to ensure access to necessary materials and supplies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Logistics or any other relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies
- In-depth understanding of the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques.
- Good understanding of the distribution and logistics network in assigned region.
- In-depth knowledge of company approved HSE policies.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organisation and project management skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite and planning applications (SAP is an asset).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all materials receipts, processing, fulfilment, movement pick-up, monitoring and dispatch at the plant.
- Approve all stock receipts (to) and dispatch (from) assigned plant.
- Plan, direct and evaluate efficiency of all depot inventory planning and control activities
- Is accountable for efficient management of depot resources such as vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Ensure store is optimally utilised by constantly reviewing layout, space utilisation and material flow to identify improvement areas.
- Ensure daily records of stores transactions are uploaded onto the system on a regular basis.
- Organise regular/periodic stock count exercises and ensure discrepancies are resolved on a timely basis.
- Investigate incidences of damaged or missing stock in the depot and escalate to Head of Logistics.
- Take adequate steps, including leveraging of existing relationships to ensure timely resolution of depot-related issues and challenges.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures for stores safety.
- Ensure continuous review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of stores management policies, procedures and processes, identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations to the Head of Logistics.
- Develop periodic performance reports for review and decision making by the Head of Logistics.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Logistics, from time to time.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.