List of 11 Affordable Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2021
List of 11 Affordable Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2021.
List of 11 Affordable Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2021 Careers and Salary. In the U.S most people are now choosing to homeschool instead of sending their children to public or private schools. However, accredited homeschooling programs can be very expensive. Kamerpower.com
Homeschooling isn’t actually a new concept, especially to parents in the United States. Parents have been homeschooling their children for years for a number of reasons.
- BJU Homeschooling.
- Monarch Online
- Easy Peasy
- Breaking the Barrier
- Alpha Omega Publications.
- Time 4 Learning.
- Bob Jones.
- IXL Learning
- American School.
- Brave Writer.
What Is Home Schooling?
Homeschooling is a progressive movement around the world, in which parents educate their children at home instead of sending them to a traditional public or private school. Kamerpower.com
Families choose to home school for a variety of reasons, including dissatisfaction with the educational options available, different religious or educational philosophies, and the belief that children are not progressing within the traditional school structure.
Parents commonly explain two main motivations for homeschooling their children: dissatisfaction with the local schools and the interest in increased involvement with their children’s learning and development.
The Advantages of Homeschooling
- Homeschooling gives positive and proper socialization with peers and adults.
- Homeschooled children are mostly free from peer pressure.
- Each child’s education can be tailored to his or her individual interests, speed, and learning method.
- Homeschooled children see adults as a united part of their world and as natural partners in learning.
- A child’s innate thirst for learning is trained, not suppressed, and learning becomes a lifetime joy.
- Homeschooled children comfortably communicate with people of all ages.
- Parents and other adults are the main role models for homeschooled children.
- Parents will always be with their children all day.
- Homeschooling stops early parent-child separation, avoiding improper pressure on children.
Every Parent knows and understand their children, and are influential in their lives, even as they enter the teen years.
- Research shows that the two most influential factors in reading and overall educational successes are positive home influence and parental involvement; homeschooling gives both.
- Homeschoolers enjoy extensive educational resources; the world is our classroom, and resources overflow in the community.
- Homeschooling gives a high adult/child ratio for the student.
- Family values and ideas are central to social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Homeschooling creates/maintains positive sibling relationships in the family.
- Family life rotates around its own needs and preferences rather than the requirements of the school.
Homeschooling encourages good communication and emotional closeness within a family.
#1 Bob Jones
Parents like the in-depth Biblical orientation and complete structure rendered by Bob Jones Curriculum. Some use the traditional Bob Jones textbook series, and others prefer the BJ Homesat distance education program.
The purpose of both programs is to present biblically sound, and academically competent instruction for students in grades K-12.
The textbook curriculum is created to be more traditional, with approved worksheet-based lessons and instruction from the parents, while the BJHomesat program integrates visual lessons through live satellite feed from teachers at the Bob Jones School campus.
Originating with a publishing company founded by the faculty of Bob Jones University, BJU Homeschooling provides a thoughtful, well-organized education to its students. With a Bible-based perspective, it tries to remove drudgery and complexity from homeschooling while still giving a quality Christian education.
BJU Homeschooling prides itself on its organizational features. Parents have access to a comprehensive online dashboard which enables them to track and control their children’s grades and assignments.