List of Best Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2022
List of Best Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2022.
List of Best Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2022 Careers and Salary. In the U.S most people are now choosing to homeschool instead of sending their children to public or private schools. However, accredited homeschooling programs can be very expensive. Kamerpower.com
Homeschooling isn’t actually a new concept, especially to parents in the United States. Parents have been homeschooling their children for years for a number of reasons.
List of accredited homeschool programs.
- BJU Homeschooling.
- Monarch Online
- Easy Peasy
- Breaking the Barrier
- Alpha Omega Publications.
- Time 4 Learning.
- Bob Jones.
- IXL Learning
- American School.
- Brave Writer.
What Is Home Schooling?
Homeschooling is a progressive movement around the world, in which parents educate their children at home instead of sending them to a traditional public or private school. Kamerpower.com
Families choose to home school for a variety of reasons, including dissatisfaction with the educational options available, different religious or educational philosophies, and the belief that children are not progressing within the traditional school structure.
11 Best Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2022 FAQs
In a nutshell: Homeschool accreditation is not required. No state requires that a homeschool program, curriculum, or diploma be accredited (in fact, homeschool curriculum can’t be accredited).
If you’re homeschooled independently by your parents, then your parents have the option of issuing you a diploma if your transcripts indicate you’ve met the basic state requirements for graduation. When filling out the FAFSA, be sure to check “homeschooled” when it asks for your high school completion status.
Effects on social life can be another possible disadvantage for homeschooled kids. All kids need to have friends and be around other children. Some homeschoolers may feel cut off from kids their age or feel like they spend too much time with their families.
K12.com, ABCmouse.com, Time4Learning, Khan Academy, Prep edX, CK-12 Foundation.
Parents commonly explain two main motivations for homeschooling their children: dissatisfaction with the local schools and the interest in increased involvement with their children’s learning and development.
The Advantages of Homeschooling
- Homeschooling gives positive and proper socialization with peers and adults.
- Homeschooled children are mostly free from peer pressure.
- Each child’s education can be tailored to his or her individual interests, speed, and learning method.
- Homeschooled children see adults as a united part of their world and as natural partners in learning.
- A child’s innate thirst for learning is trained, not suppressed, and learning becomes a lifetime joy.
- Homeschooled children comfortably communicate with people of all ages.
- Parents and other adults are the main role models for homeschooled children.
- Parents will always be with their children all day.
- Homeschooling stops early parent-child separation, avoiding improper pressure on children.
Every Parent knows and understand their children, and are influential in their lives, even as they enter the teen years.
- Research shows that the two most influential factors in reading and overall educational successes are positive home influence and parental involvement; homeschooling gives both.
- Homeschoolers enjoy extensive educational resources; the world is our classroom, and resources overflow in the community.
- Homeschooling gives a high adult/child ratio for the student.
- Family values and ideas are central to social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Homeschooling creates/maintains positive sibling relationships in the family.
- Family life rotates around its own needs and preferences rather than the requirements of the school.
Homeschooling encourages good communication and emotional closeness within a family.
#1 Bob Jones
Parents like the in-depth Biblical orientation and complete structure rendered by Bob Jones Curriculum. Some use the traditional Bob Jones textbook series, and others prefer the BJ Homesat distance education program.
The purpose of both programs is to present biblically sound, and academically competent instruction for students in grades K-12.
The textbook curriculum is created to be more traditional, with approved worksheet-based lessons and instruction from the parents, while the BJHomesat program integrates visual lessons through live satellite feed from teachers at the Bob Jones School campus.
Originating with a publishing company founded by the faculty of Bob Jones University, BJU Homeschooling provides a thoughtful, well-organized education to its students. With a Bible-based perspective, it tries to remove drudgery and complexity from homeschooling while still giving a quality Christian education.
BJU Homeschooling prides itself on its organizational features. Parents have access to a comprehensive online dashboard which enables them to track and control their children’s grades and assignments.
#3 Alpha Omega Publications
The Alpha Omega Publications offers a lot of Christian-based homeschool curriculum in both online and print formats. These include their Monarch subscription plans, Switched-On-Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC, and Horizons. AOP also gives Alpha Omega Academy, which is an online Christian school for grades K-12.
Monarch Curriculum – This is a media-rich online Christian homeschool curriculum that offers automatic grading and record-keeping.
Saxon Math has consistently been one of the homeschoolers’ best options when it comes to the math curriculum. Saxon’s incremental spiral-method teaches homeschooled students information in small amounts and regularly repeats concepts to keep newly gained skills fresh and active.
This homeschool program offers many single-subject kits for parents to pick from. Prices range from $50 to $150, depending upon the subject matter. Parents can choose from a variety of subjects including Algebra, Calculus, Physics, and Phonics.
#4 IXL Learning
The education administered by IXL Learning centers around technology. With a curriculum created to accommodate kindergarten through 12th-grade students, it concentrates on facilitating learning by using increasingly better and more superior technology.
IXL uses this technology to give its students a fully immersive education. IXL gives the spectrum of core subjects: math, language arts, science, social studies, and Spanish.
These are prepared individually, in combination packages, or as a full curriculum; and families pay monthly to get access to their content. Rates are welcomely low, ranging from $9.95 a month to $19.95 a month, depending on the course load selected.
- What Are Best College Prep classes and Courses in 2022
- How to get Best Free GED classes online in 2022
11 Affordable Accredited Homeschool Programs in 2022 FAQs
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.