MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at Kwame Nkrumah University Science and Technology 2018-2019
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at Kwame Nkrumah University Science and Technology 2018-2019.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Fully-funded) 2018/2019. Applications are invited for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at Arizona State University and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology for Students from Ghana and Africa. kamerpower.com
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018 17:00GMT,
Eligible Countries: African countries.
Number of Awards: Not specified.
To Be Taken At (Country): Ghana (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology) and USA (Arizona State University).
About the Award: The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at ASU and KNUST provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality and relevant University education. The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program embodies an array of mentoring and cultural transition services to ensure the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
It aims to train a cohort of students in a 3+1+1 International Accelerated Degree Program (IADP) to contribute to societal change and transformation of the African Continent.
Eligibility: For the 2018/2019 Academic Year Application.
All applicants must be in one of the following programs of study.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Materials Engineering.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Business Analytics (BIT).
- Business Finance.
- All Applicants must be in their third year of study.
- All Applicants must have a minimum CWA of Sixty-Five (65.00).
- The Applicant must have No Outstanding Trails.
- The Applicant must have Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Females and Physically Challenged Applicants shall be given top priority.
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
Value of Award: The Scholarship includes:
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly stipend).
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, life and career coaching, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back), and uniquely sourced internships.
- An academic environment where faculty and students engage with global issues.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the Global Scholars Community.
- The opportunity to be enrolled on an accelerated Master’s Degree after undergraduate studies.