Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022 first year Faculty of Health Sciences 40 student admission MINESUP Concours
Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
PEACE – WORK – FATHERLAND.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY.
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022 first year Faculty of Health Sciences 40 student admission MINESUP Concours.
ORDER N°.18160498 / MINESUP / OF / 13 July 2020
To launch the Competitive Common Entrance Examination for admission into the B.Sc. programmes in Midwifery in the (FHS University of Buea) Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Buea and to fix the number of places available for the 2020-2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION:
of the constitution.
of law no 005 of 16th April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of decree n° 2004/320 of 08’h December 2004 to organize the government.
of decree n° 2004/3 22 of 08th December 2004 to appoint the members of government.
of decree n° 2005/ 142 of 29″‘ April 2005 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
of decree n° 92/074 of 13th April 1992 to transform the Buea and Ngaoundere University Centres into Universities. Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2019-2020.
of decree n° 93/034 of 19 January 1993 to organize the University of Buea.
of decree n° 2012/333 of 29 June 2012 to appoint the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea.
of the Memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Higher Education MINESUP on the designation of the University of Bueà as an Academic Mentor for midwifery Schools in Cameroon of 13th July 2018.
On the Proposal of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
The Entrance Examination for the admission of 40 (forty) students into the first year of the Bachelor of Science degree programmes in Midwifery in the FHS Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Buea for the 2020-2021 academic year will take place on Friday 09th and Saturday 10th September 2020 at the FHS Faculty of Health Sciences campus of the University of Buea.
Article 2: Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022.
The entrance examination into the Bachelor of Science degree programme in Midwifery is opened to all Cameroonian and foreign candidates who are holders of: kamerpower.com
- The State Registered Midwife Certificate with GCE ordinary level passed in five papers (English language, Biology, and Mathematics inclusive) and at least two G.CE. Advanced Level papers, one of which must be Biology.
- The Baccalaureat series C or D, and the Probatoire certificate series C or D. kamerpower.com
- The G.C.E. Advanced Level ‘in at least two relevant subjects (Biology and Chemistry), and the G.CE. Ordinary Level in at least five subjects in one session including English Language and Mathematics
- Holders of equivalent qualifications as determined by the Minister of Higher Education are eligible to apply.
The completed application files which must be received at the Registrar’s Office, University of Buea, Po. Box 63 Buea by Friday 25th August 2020 should comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A completed application form obtainable from the office of the Registrar, University of Buea, upon presentation of a bank receipt of 20,000 FCFA addressed to the “The Accounting Officer, University of Buea.” This sum of money is payable to the following University of Buea bank account: BICEC Buea Account No. 100010 6842 98394742001-23. kamerpower.com
Registration fees are not refundable.
The application form is also available on the Web Site of the Ministry of Higher Education, www.minesup.gov.cm. or https://kamerpower.com/
- a certified-true copy of their birth certificate dated no more than six months.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- certified-true copies of certificates/diplomas
- copies of transcripts (for candidates with the Baccalaureat certificates).
Incomplete files will not be considered.
Article 4: Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022.
The entrance examination will cover topics treated at the G.C.E. Ordinary, G.C.E. Advance Level and the Baccalaureat in the following areas: kamerpower.com
- Biology Coef 3 kamerpower.com
- Chemistry Coef 2
- Physics/Midwifery science Coef 2
- Use of English Coef 2
- Oral Examination Coef 1
A study of the candidate’s academic background (quality of certificates and ‘transcripts presented) shall constitute 40% (forty per cent) of‘ the. total ‘marks of the entrance examination. The written and oral examinations shall carry the remaining 60% (sixty per cent).
Candidates writing the entrance examination for the Midwifery Science degree programmes should be at the Faculty of Health Sciences Campus of the University of Buea at least one hour before the start of the first subject, kamerpower.com with their National identity cards or valid passports. No other form of identification will be accepted.
The expenditure resulting from this decision will be charged to the budget of the University of Buea; budgetary charge 620903 for the 2020 financial year.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences are each entrusted with the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022 first year Faculty of Health Sciences 40 student admission MINESUP Concours MINESUP Concours Cameroon.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)