Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022 first year Faculty of Health Sciences 40 student admission MINESUP Concours
The completed application files which must be received at the Registrar’s Office, University of Buea, Po. Box 63 Buea by Friday 25th August 2020 should comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A completed application form obtainable from the office of the Registrar, University of Buea, upon presentation of a bank receipt of 20,000 FCFA addressed to the “The Accounting Officer, University of Buea.” This sum of money is payable to the following University of Buea bank account: BICEC Buea Account No. 100010 6842 98394742001-23. kamerpower.com
Registration fees are not refundable.
The application form is also available on the Web Site of the Ministry of Higher Education, www.minesup.gov.cm. or https://kamerpower.com/
- a certified-true copy of their birth certificate dated no more than six months.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- certified-true copies of certificates/diplomas
- copies of transcripts (for candidates with the Baccalaureat certificates).
Incomplete files will not be considered.
Article 4: Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022.
The entrance examination will cover topics treated at the G.C.E. Ordinary, G.C.E. Advance Level and the Baccalaureat in the following areas: kamerpower.com
- Biology Coef 3 kamerpower.com
- Chemistry Coef 2
- Physics/Midwifery science Coef 2
- Use of English Coef 2
- Oral Examination Coef 1
A study of the candidate’s academic background (quality of certificates and ‘transcripts presented) shall constitute 40% (forty per cent) of‘ the. total ‘marks of the entrance examination. The written and oral examinations shall carry the remaining 60% (sixty per cent).
Candidates writing the entrance examination for the Midwifery Science degree programmes should be at the Faculty of Health Sciences Campus of the University of Buea at least one hour before the start of the first subject, kamerpower.com with their National identity cards or valid passports. No other form of identification will be accepted.
The expenditure resulting from this decision will be charged to the budget of the University of Buea; budgetary charge 620903 for the 2020 financial year.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buea, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences are each entrusted with the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Midwifery FHS University of Buea Entrance 2021-2022 first year Faculty of Health Sciences 40 student admission MINESUP Concours MINESUP Concours Cameroon.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)