Forestry concours 2021-2022 Cameroon: ENEF Mbalmayo 300 places available
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace- Work- Fatherland
Forestry Concours 2021-2022 Cameroon:
MINISTRY OF FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
SECRETARIAT GENERAL EDUCATION UNIT
N°. 0054 /PR/ MINFOF /SG/CE 29 March 2021
National Forestry School Mbalmayo: Forestry concours 2021-2022 Cameroon
The Minister of Forestry and Wildlife hereby informs the staff of his ministry, public and semi-public enterprises. forest companies, Cameroon-based forest-related NGO‘s. and individuals wishing to undergo training or retraining in forestry, that the competitive entrance examination into the National Forestry School Mbalmayo will be conducted on the 11, 12 and 13 August 2021 at Lycee general leclerc Yaounde and Garoua wildlife school unique centres. kamerpower.com
The following cycles and number of places are available:
- Assistant Forestry Technician (ATEF) => 100 places (05 foreigners, 25 internals, 70 External)
- Forestry Technician (TEF) => 100 places (05 foreigners. 25 internals, 70 External).
- Senior Forestry Technician (TSEF) => 100 places (05 foreigners, 25 internals, 70 external).
I- CONDITIONS OF ILLEGIBILITY
The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians and foreigners of both sexes who fulfill the following conditions: kamerpower.com Forestry concours 2021-2022 Cameroon.
1.1 EXTERNAL CANDIDATES:
1.1.1 Assistant Forestry Technician Cycle:
- Be a holder of the BEPC or GCE/OL in at least three subjects or an equivalent certificate, Age required, 17 to 29 years.
1.1.2 Forestry Technician Cycle:
- Be a holder of either the “Probatoire (C, D. E) “, GCE/AL in at least one science subject, the “Probatoire Technique or Brevet dos Techniciens” in Wood Industry or Logging (IB. EF) or an equivalent certificate. Age required. 17 to 32 years. Forestry concours 2021-2022 Cameroon.
1.1.3 Senior Forestry Technician Cycle:
- Be a holder of either the Baccalauréat (C. D, E), GCE/AL in at least two science subjects. the “Baccalauréat Technique or Brevet des Techniciens” in Wood Industry or Logging (IB. EF) or an equivalent certificate. Age required. 17 to 32 years.