National Polytechnic Bamenda Bambui admission Online Application (NPB)
National Polytechnic Bamenda, NPB, was formerly named National Polytechnic Bambui until the end of September, 2012 when it was renamed National Polytechnic Bamenda (NPB). Kamerpower.com
It is one of the reputable, and prestigious private higher education institutions in Cameroon noted for its excellent, moral and professional education. NPB is located at Mile 7, Nkwen, Bamenda, North West Region, Cameroon.
National Polytechnic University Institute (NPUI) Bamenda.
This higher institute of learning started in 1996 with about 16 students and then gained full authorization from the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education on August 13, 2002 with Authorization No 002 / 0074 / MINESUP, of 13 August 2002.
National Polytechnic Bamenda Bambui Online Application
Applicants for the HND, HPD, BTS, and DSEP programme must have the GCE Advanced level certificate pass in at least two subjects, excluding religious knowledge, baccalaureate certificates in all series, or their equivalents. Applicants for professional Bachelor degree must hold an HND, HPD, BTS, and DSEP in their relevant specialty, or any other equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Applicants must attach to their completed application form (obtainable from NPB admission office) the following documents.
- A photocopy of birth certificate,
- A photocopy of GCE A/L, or BACC,
- A photocopy of GCE O/L, or CAP,
- A photocopy of international passport (for foreign students)
- Applicants for the professional Bachelor’s degree programme must besides the above documents attach photocopies of HND, HPD, BTS or DSEP certificates, and National Identity card.