Opened Job MTN Cameroon: Manager Sales – Indirect Channels
Opened Job MTN Cameroon: Manager Sales – Indirect Channels.
Opened Job MTN Cameroon.
Contract Type: Permanent
Division: Enterprise Business Unit.
- Responsible of managing sales of products and services in within a defined geographic area and sector of activity.
- Responsible of ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Responsible of identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Responsible of supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other MTN’s resources as required.
- Responsible of ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new sales executives on company’s products and services and sales process.
- Responsible of conducting weekly forecast meetings, coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure of sales projects.
- Responsible of reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Responsible of consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results.
- Master Degree in telecommunications with a commercial related postgraduate degree or qualification is desirable.
- Master Degree in Commercial or Marketing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform sales activities on Large Accounts, SME/SMIs accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in conformity with the delegation of authority.
- Manage personnel and develops sales staff.
- Review progress of sales roles throughout the team.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all products & services in his portfolio.
- Provide monthly and quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinate proper team resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Ensure sales policies, practices and procedures are in line with the company’s rules.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborate with marketing and senior management to develop sales strategies to improve market share and value share in all product lines.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborate with marketing, solutions engineering and senior management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Strategically manage, direct, motivate and inspire team.
- Foster cross functional collaboration between IT, Products, Technology, Solutions Engineering and Marketing to deliver enterprise product and services.
- At least 5 years in selling to Large Organizations and/or SME/SMIs with minimum of 3 years in a sales position in the IT or telecommunication sector.
- Min 5 years’ relevant industry experience with.
- Min 5 years in enterprise products.
- Experience in ICT and specifically Cloud solutions sales would be an advantage.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneous.
- Must be able to understand and apply the principles of change management.
- Strong win-win negotiations skills.
- Communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer service and time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Able to create enthusiasm and cooperation for projects.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of management.
- quality control, costs.
- Technical implementation and support.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Service Orientation.
- Active Listening.
- Social Perceptiveness.
- Operations Analysis.
- Critical Thinking Excellent written / verbal communication & interpersonal skills, and ability to deliver a mock presentation and provide sample presentations/documents upon request.
- High level of management, creativity, innovation, prevision.
- Open minded.
- Strong ethics.
- Ability to work with various groups of individuals and organizations.
- Targets oriented.