Plan International Cameroon recruitment Driver P4G
Plan International Cameroon recruitment Driver P4G.
Plan International Cameroon recruitment Driver P4G. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. kamerpower.com
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
The purpose of this role is to provide transportation services to Plan staff in a safe, courteous and timely manner.
Dimensions of the Role
- Vehicle maintenance and management in respect of vehicle use policy.
- Cleans vehicle and perform routine checks to ensure it has proper working tools on a daily basis.
- Refuels vehicle using an approved fuel voucher and records this on the vehicle log sheet timeously and as written in vehicle use policy.
- Parks vehicle safely at designated place at the end of each working day not later than 6 pm.
- Ensure that formal approval by the CD is obtained to travel after formal approved hours of travels.
- Ensure that vehicle movement and mileage are duly recorded in the vehicle’s logbook to keep and track vehicle movement without any reports of carjacking.
- Notify Administrative Coordinator / supervisor at least 2 months before the expiry date of the vehicles documents (insurance/road worthiness certificate etc) for renewal without any queries from the MTTU/Police,
- To report immediately to the Administrative Coordinator, all accidents or issues involving Plan International vehicles.
- Compliance to the motor vehicle and travel policy provisions of Plan international Cameroon.
Low contact with service providers and suppliers for the collection of quotations, receiving and dispatch of goods, material, equipments, mails, deposits etc.
Maintains a high contact with all country office and program unit staff to facilitate prompt movement of staff towards the implementation of Plan’s programs and activities.
This position entails 70% travelling time within Plan offices and communities in the Program Units with 30% of the time on office related activities.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Closing date: 31/10/2018.
NB: The written test, practice and interview will take place in Garoua.
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.