Plan International recrutement Cameroun: Grant Department (12561)
Demonstrated behaviors needed by the post holder to successfully perform the role:
- Promotes innovation and learning.
- Communicates effectively and enthusiastically.
- Behaves consistently in their approach to work and decision-making.
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience.
- Capability to communicate ideas and technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Strong Team-building and motivational skills.
Skills Specific to the post needed to put knowledge into practice.
- Good reporting skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and spoken English and French.
Physical Environment and Demands:
(May be “typical office environment”; note if heavy lifting, climbing, excess travel, etc.)
- Typically office environment with participation in meetings in Yaounde.
Level of Contact with Children:
The position will be based at the Country Office and level of contact with children is very low.
3 months renewable
Ethical and child protection statements
Confidentiality and anonymity
- The intern shall ensure confidentiality of all information related to the assignment.
- Plan will ensure that the intern receives an orientation on its policy on Child Protection.