Guinness Cameroon S.A. (Diageo) jobs for Marketing Director
Guinness Cameroon S.A. (Diageo) jobs for Marketing Director.
Guinness Cameroon is one of the leading premium drinks company in Cameroon. Guinness Cameroon S.A. (Diageo) jobs for Marketing Director. GCSA is also one of the world’s largest Guinness market by volume. kamerpower.com
Manage A & P and innovation.
b) Market Complexity
- GCSA vision is to be the proud company with committed and enabled people working in trust and striving for excellence.
- GCSA has a large portfolio across beer, spirits, RTD and malt drinks with innovation as a key platform for success locally.
- The company has set ambitious growth target in order to access market leadership within the next 5 years.
- Market is very competitive with three other major players in the beer and CSDs market and other industries such as mobile phones companies that also exercise a pressure on the consumer disposable income.
- With the market expected to grow, it’s imperative to develop new portfolio and innovation strategies, establish new way of working within the business and Pan Africa and execute brilliantly to achieve the strategic plan targets.
- The Director of Marketing leads the brand and innovation agenda and engages GCSA executive committee and their teams as well as the central brand teams. He will also be directly responsible of a team of about 20 people.
c) Leadership and Functional Responsibilities
Win through execution
- Leads team to deliver powerful GAME plans, effectively balances short and long term performance delivery
- Has the ability to face reality and take tough decisions about the products, costs and people to deliver sustainable results.
Shape the future
An insatiable curiosity to identify new opportunities based on a clear understanding of how to grown & win in the marketplace. That is demonstrates strategic thinking, commercial insight, inquisitiveness, imagination and executional excellence.
Inspire through purpose
- Need to have the potential to establish himself as a well respected coach that inspires its teams and is able to create good conditions where ideas flourish, execution impact is a focus and people feel rewarded and growing.
- Strong leadership within executive team to help drive a culture and a consumer driven organization.
- Positive mind set and strong influencing skills.
Invest in Talent
Demonstrates the desire & ability to develop people, Is inclusive & leverages diversity, builds bridges through influencing, develops oneself & coaches others on performance, values & unleashes talent, builds high performance teams.