Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020
General and special requirements: Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020.
Prospective candidates shall be youths of both sexes who shall fulfill the general and specific requirements for recruitment into the ranks of the National Security Corps: kamerpower.com
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- enjoy their civic rights.
- be of good conduct and morality.
- be fit to work in the day and at night.
- be free of any illness requiring long term medical attention.
- be at least 1.57 metres tall for female candidates and at least 1,62 metres tall for male candidates.
- Not have been sentenced for more than 6 months in prison or for any other offence as stipulated in Section 30, paragraphs 1 and 6 of the Cameroon Penal Code or for committing a felony or a misdemeanour touching on probity.
- Not have been dismissed from a Police School or a Police Training Centre.
Candidates shall fulfill all these requirements; failure to comply with any of these requirements shall automatically lead to rejection.
ARTICLE 3. – (1) Prospective candidates shall, prior to the compilation of their documents, register online via the website www.dgsn-cm.com/concours2017, from the 22nd May to 21 July, 2017 at 3.30 pm. prompt.
(2) Candidates, whose online registration shall be validated, shall submit their complete registration file at the General Delegation for National Security in Yaoundé or at any of the Regional Delegations for National Security, following a schedule that shall be made known to them by phone. kamerpower.com
Version Français (French)