Concours Recruitment of 100 Cadet assistant superintents of police Cameroon 2019-2020
Concours Recruitment of 100 Cadet assistant superintents of police.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Concours Recruitment of 100 Cadet assistant superintents of police Cameroon 2019-2020.
ORDER N. 16 /DGSN/SG/DRH/SDROPS/SR 08 MAY2017.
To launch a direct competitive examinath for the recruitment of 100 CADET ASSISTANT SUPERINTENTS OF POLICE into the first year of the National Advanced Police School.- kamerpower.com
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC,
– of the Constitution.
– of Detclree n°2011/412 of 9th December 2011 to reorganize the Presidency of the Republic.
– of Decree n°96/034 of 1’St March 1996 to create the General Delegation for National Security.
– of Decree n°2012/540 of 19th November 2012 to organize the General Delegation for National Security.
– of Decree n°94/199 of 7th October 1994 relating to the general rules and regulations governing the Public Service.
– of Decree n°2012/539 of 19th November 2012 relating to the special rules and regulations govemlng the National Security Corps.
– of Decree n°75/496 of 3rd July 1975 to determine the nature of administrative examinations, and subsequent modifications.
– of Decree n°75/459 of 26lj1 June 1975 to determine the remuneration of civil and military personnel of the Republic of Cameroon, as modified by Decree n°79/64 of 3rd March 1979.
– of Decree n°2010/263 of 31st August 2010 to appoint the Delegate General for National Security. https://kamerpower.com/
– of Decree n°2010/280 of 13m September 2010 to grant permanent delegation of signature to Mr. Martin MBARGA NGUELE, Delegate General for National Security.
– of Decree n°2012/545 of 2oth November 2012 relating to the organization and functioning of the Police Training Centre and Police Training Centres.
– of Order n°204/CAB/PR of 16th April 2003 relating to admission requirements into the various cycles, nature and conditions of study at the Police Training Centre and Police Training Centres, as modified and completed by order n°913/CAB/PR of 15th September 2014.
Considering service imperatives,
Hereby orders as follows:
ARTICLE 1.– A direct competitive examination for the recruitment of 100 CADET ASSISTANT SUPERINTENTS OF POLICE into the first year of the National Advanced Police School shall take place on 26th August 2017.
ARTICLE 2.- Prospective candidates shall be aged 17 at least and 30 at most by 1st January 2019. They shall be holders of the General Certificate of Education, Advanced Level (GCE AL) with a pass in at least two papers, obtained in one sitting excluding RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE, “Le Baccalaureate de l’Enseignement Secondaire”, or any other equivalent certificate.. kamerpower.com
Version Français (French)