Recruitment Cameroon Airport security agents – Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority.
The Director General of the Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA), a public administrative entity in charge of administering civil aviation in Cameroon, created by law n°98/023 of 24th December 1998, repealed by law n°2013/010 of 24th July 2013, with its headquarters at the Military Air Base 101, informs the general public that a recruitment test will be organized in Yaounde and Douala following the calendar beneath for the selection of forty (40) airport security agents who will work in the country’s international airports. kamerpower.com
These airport security agents as per the provisions of the law governing civil aviation in Cameroon cited above and those of the National Civil Aviation security Program, will be required to supervise and implement civil aviation security measures in Cameroon’s international airports. kamerpower.com
a) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants must be:
- Cameroonians aged between twenty-one (21) and thirty-five (35) years at most by the 31st of December 2019.
- Holders of GCE Advanced Level / Baccalauréat certificates or any other equivalent certificates.
- Bilingual; have a mastery of spoken and written English and French languages.
- Physically fit and ready to work during the day and at night.
- Able to communicate and have team spirit.
- Free from any criminal prosecution and should not have been convicted/sentenced to imprisonment.
N/B: Applicants who have knowledge in civil aviation in general and/or professional experience in airport security in particular, have an added advantage.
b) DOCUMENTS TO BE TENDERED
Candidates’ application files should comprise the following:
- A stamped hand-written application addressed to the Director General of the Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA).
- A motivation/cover letter.
- A cerlified Copy of birth certificate.
- A Certified Copy of National Identity Card.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A medical certificate.
- A certified copy of the diploma required.
- An attestation of presentation of the original copy of the diploma tendered.
- A certificate of non-conviction issued within three months to the date of submission; and,
- Two (02) passport size photographs.
b) SELECTION PROCEDURE
- First phase: Review of applications and shortlisting of candidates who will compete;
- Second phase: General medical check-up (Applicants shortlisted will have to pay a flat rate of five thousand (5.000) Francs CFA).
- Third phase: Physical fitness test.
- Fourth phase: Written test.
- Fifth phase: Orals (English and French languages).
- Sixth phase: Thorough medical check-up (Applicants shortlisted for this phase will have to pay a flat rate of twenty thousand (20.000) Francs CFA).
Version Français (French)