Concours Exam EAMAC 2022-2023: African School of Meteorology and Civil Aviation
Concours EAMAC 2022-2023: African School of Meteorology and Civil Aviation.
Concours EAMAC 2022-2023, Founded in 1963, the African School of Meteorology and Civil Aviation ( Concours EAMAC ) is installed in Niamey ( Niger ), political and administrative capital of Niger, in the Plateau neighborhood. Public Institution administrative, Concours EAMAC is one of three (3) schools of the Agency for the Safety of Air Navigation in Africa and Madagascar ( ASECNA ) and is under the supervision of the Directorate General of the Agency Dakar. kamerpower.com
The school is responsible for ensuring the ab-initio training of agents providing the coaching and accountability functions in the areas of Meteorology, Civil Aviation, of Electronics and Computer Science. It also organizes training courses for the benefit of managers and enforcement officers from member countries and non-members of ASECNA countries. ( Concours EAMAC ) EAMAC also organizes seminars, international conferences and workshops in collaboration with ENAC, ENM, WMO, EUMETSAT, ICAO.
Registration will be open online from 07th to the 25 March, 2022 on this website www.eamac.ne and upon registration, candidates are required to complete all the fields shown.
- All fields must be filled.
- Field “Diploma Level” choose “PENDING” if you are currently in the terminal or L2.
- The average value obtained your degree must be brought in twenty (/ 20) if it is not (countries with non-francophone education system).
- Remember, once the form is validated, it is not possible to change the content of a field and it is forbidden to register multiple times (under penalty of systematic elimination of candidates who registered more than once).
- Registration is automatic, no registration confirmation will be sent by email.
- Information provided will be double checked from parts supplied in the application.
Concours EAMAC 2022-2023: African School of Meteorology and Civil Aviation, June session.
Version Français (French)