CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – CAE: The need for professional pilot training and well-trained aviation personnel is growing in all parts of the world. CAE Global Academy Douala in Cameroon, formerly Sabena Flight Academy Africa, was launched with local partners to provide high quality, innovative training for cadets and aviation professionals in Central Africa. kamerpower.com
The academy in Douala is fast becoming the leading high quality aviation institute in the region by combining local expertise and excellent government support with the experience of the world leader in aviation training, simulation and modeling technology: CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon. We are a unique leading Aviation school with international standards in the heart of Central Africa.
Training Programs – CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala:
Addressing different airlines’ needs CAE Global Academy Douala offers the following training programs:
- Theoritical course ATPL (A).
- Theoritical courses PPL, CPL, IR, ME (A).
- Cabin crew certificate course.
- Flight dispatcher course.
- CRM, DRM, MRM courses.
- Dangerous goods transportation.
- Security (AVSEC).
- Cabin crew type rating.
Our other training courses;
- Masters in airline transport (in preparation).
- Service on board.
- Commercial indoctrination and behaviour.
Airline Training Pilot License (ATPL):
Integrated ab initio airline pilot training as approved by Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA)
PHASE 1: Douala, Cameroon:
- 800 h of Theoretical ATPL (A) training program, based on the JAR approved ATPL theoretical program of SFA and as approved by CCAA.
PHASE 2: Phoenix, USA:
- 207 hours of Flight Training for the following licenses and qualifications: PPL, CPL, IR, ME under FAA and CCAA approval.
PHASE 3: Phoenix, USA:
- Extended Multicrew Coordination Course (MCC) including 20 hours of B 737 full flight simulator.
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala Website : http://caeoaa.com/