Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020
Application files shall comprise. Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020.
Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020:
- A handwritten application with date and sig nature and bearing a fiscal stamp of 1000 CFA francs, addressed to the Delegate General for National Security. The application shall clearly state: kamerpower.com
- The candidates full name, address, sex, date and place of birth.
- Division and Region of origin.
- The chosen competitive examination.
- The Option which shall be General Service.
- The examination centre.
- Chosen language.
- National Identity Card number.
- The list of all enclosed document.
An online registration form, printed from the web site dgsn and duly signed by the candidate with two passport size (4X4) colour photographs on a white background.
- A receipt of payment of 21000 CFA francs for registration, issued by any branch of Express Union or through Express Union Mobile Money, after obtaining a code which will enable Payment. The code shall be generated during online registration on the website www.dgsn-cm.com/concours2017 . Those who shall pay by Express Union Mobile Money shall report to any branch of Express Union to obtain a printed receipt.
- A certified copy of birth certificate of the applicant complies dating to more six (06) months.
- A certified copy of the diploma required signed by a competent civil authority.
- A presentation of the original certificate diploma signed by a competent civil authority.
- A criminal record (Bulletin No. 3) not older than three (03) months.
- A medical certificate regulatory model (900 CFA francs) issued by a medical officer.
- A stamped Fact Sheet 4 x 4 photo color and white background.
- A fathom certificate stamped regularly meeting the conditions listed above.
- Authorization to compete for civil servants, issued by the Minister of Public Service.
- A copy of certified marriage certificate complies dating to more than six (06) months for female candidates regularly married.
- A large envelope size (A4) to the address of the applicant, postage stamp of a postal official rate.
Incomplete applications received at the General Delegation for National Security will be automatically rejected and returned to the sender.
Phases of the Examination.
Article 4: (1) The recruitment exercise shall be carried out in five phases: the written examination, medicals, physical fitness test, interviews and character verification.
(2) At each phase, the General Delegation for National Security shall publish lists of authorized candidates and only such shall be considered authentic.
Version Français (French)