University of Reading free online courses: Digital Leadership
University of Reading free online courses: Digital Leadership.
University of Reading free online courses: The University of Reading is offering the free massive open online course (MOOC) on Digital Leadership: Creating Value through Technology. This course is primarily aimed at senior and middle management with an IT and business focus.
Digital technologies are changing extraordinarily quickly. This four-week course will introduce applicant to the new digital landscape. The course will start on 30 May 2016. kamerpower.com
The University of Reading is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world with a reputation for teaching, research and enterprise. The University aims to deliver a world-class experience to all of its learners. Teaching is research-led, so learners can benefit from the expertise and hands-on knowledge of teaching staff. The award-winning UK campuses in the south-east of England offer a fantastic environment in which to live and learn, with state-of-of-the-art facilities – all just 25 minutes from London.
Course Details In Brief
Length: 4 weeks.
Effort: 3 hours p/w
Subject: Digital Leadership.
Institution: University of Reading and Future Learn.
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on 30 May 2016.
About The Course:
Digital Leadership is aimed at the top and middle management in any type and size of the organisation, and in any industry.
Whether they are a CEO or someone involved in improving business competitiveness through digital technologies, this course is for you. We don’t expect you to have any prior knowledge of management theory or hands-on technology skills to get started.
Representatives of both profit and not-for-profit organisations will benefit through the better understanding of how to plan, manage and implement new digital technologies.
Digital Leadership is an ideal taster course if they are thinking of pursuing an executive education, Master’s degree or MBA.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
In this course applicant will explore:
- What it means to be a ‘digital leader’;
- How aligning business and IT strategies and capabilities will enhance competitiveness;
- And the role that digital technologies can play in empowering business.
Although this course is open to all and assumes no prior requirements, it is primarily aimed at senior and middle management with an IT and business focus. Digital Leadership is an ideal taster course if they are thinking of pursuing an executive education, Master’s degree or MBA.
How To Join The Course:
- Go to the course website.
- Sign Up At FutureLearn.
- Select a course and Join.
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material.
- After the start date, the student will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).