Glasgow school of Art: Undergraduate Scholarships International Students
Glasgow school of Art: Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, UK.
The Glasgow School of Art is pleased to offer scholarships for international students. The scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme commencing September 2021.
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development. kamerpower.com
The GSA is a creative hothouse in which a diverse community of fine artists, architects and designers can develop and hone their talents. The GSA wants to ensure that becoming part of this community, as far as possible, is based on potential, ability and talent.
International students are normally asked to provide an IELTS certificate with a suitable score. University’s current requirement for art, design and digital culture programmes is IELTS 6.0.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at Glasgow School of Art.
The value of each scholarship is £2,000. When applying for a GSA scholarship you should note that some of the scholarships offer a contribution towards tuition fees to assist you during your study at the GSA, whilst others provide a maintenance grant.
Eligibility: Glasgow school of Art: Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Each scholarship has its own application criteria, however all scholarship applicants must have met the academic entry requirements for study at the Glasgow School of Art and hold either an Unconditional or Conditional offer letter or e-mail, which must accompany their scholarship application.
- UK and international students can apply for these GSA scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: University accepts a wide range of UK and international qualifications for admission. Below are normal entry requirements, expressed as the qualifications most commonly presented for used as a baseline when determining equivalencies.
- Scottish Higher: ABBB and above (one sitting) or AABB and above (two sittings).
- Levels: ABB plus GCSE English Language at grade A.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): 30 points overall in the Diploma, including 18 at Higher Level, normally including English and Visual Arts or Design Technology. Students not presenting English at grade 5 or above at Higher Level will be required to submit an IELTS.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: Grades and subjects required as per Scottish Highers.
- University is happy to consider holders of the Scottish Baccalaureate.
- For students currently taking qualifications we will look at predicted grades.
- Those who have qualifications from outside the UK should consult our international pages for country-specific entry requirements.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: For UK students this is either Scottish Higher or GCSE. International students are normally asked to provide an IELTS certificate with a suitable score. Our current requirement for art, design and digital culture programmes is IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in each component).
How to Apply: Applications should be completed electronically and emailed to scholarships-at–gsa.ac.uk. Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2021.