MBA Scholarship for International students: Robert Gordon University, UK
MBA Scholarship for International students: Robert Gordon University, UK.
MBA Scholarship for International students: MBA Scholarship for International students: Robert Gordon University is pleased to offer MBA scholarship, for Business, Management and Accounting students. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The overarching aim of establishing the Robert Gordon University was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
Robert Gordon University is a dynamic, modern place to study with an international reputation for providing high-quality education from undergraduate through to PhD level. The university consistently ranked among the UK’s top universities for graduate employment for many years.
All international students, for whom English is not their first language, must provide evidence of linguistic ability, by gaining either IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 570 (paper) or TOEFL 230 (computer) prior to receiving an unconditional offer of a place on the course.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for pursuing online as well as executive MBA programme.
The MBA scholarship takes the form of a reduction in the normal tuition fees by a specified amount. Successful applicants will be responsible for paying the balance of their tuition fees, and for all their other travel and living expenses.
- Full-time MBA
- Scholarships range from £3,000 to £9,000. The numbers of Scholarships awarded varies from region to region.
- Online MBA and Executive Part-time MBA
- Scholarships range from £500 to £3,000 and are open to all applicants.
All applicants must meet the normal admission criteria for the MBA programme.
- Candidates with an offer for the MBA, MBA Information Management, or MBA Oil and Gas Management degrees can apply for an MBA scholarship.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: To gain admission you will normally: hold the first degree, at honours level in a top class banding; have at least three years full-time work experience at a professional level; where appropriate be able to demonstrate competence in written and oral English.
English language Requirements: All international students, for whom English is not their first language, must provide evidence of linguistic ability, by gaining either IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 570 (paper) or TOEFL 230 (computer) prior to receiving an unconditional offer of a place on the course.
Supporting Material: Applicants for a scholarship should prepare and submit an essay of 1,000 – 1,500 words under the following headings.
- Demonstrate how their business and managerial experience to date has provided some unique insights into business and business processes and how these can be made relevant to their class colleagues and in which modules of the course.
- Demonstrate how their interpersonal skills will exceptionally enhance group based learning during their course.
Cultural and National Perspective:
- Outline their cultural and national perspective and demonstrate why this will be of interest to other members of an international class.
- Outline any academic or other specialised skill achievements that they possess which will enhance and contribute to class discussion and debate.
- Generally, demonstrate why their application should be considered ahead of others from their region. Guidance Notes for the Written Essay.
How to Apply: The form and the written paper should be sent with all other essential documentation to linda.mair-at-rgu.ac.uk. Applicants should title the email “MBA Scholarship Application”. Scholarship applications should be submitted by: 1 September for September intake.