Vodafone Cameroun Job Advert: Marketing Strategy & Planning Specialist
Key Results Area
- Prepare and present Weekly Market Report to Executive and Marketing Management, based on input from Segment Management, Customer Service and Sales units.
- Updated and approved quarterly/yearly marketing strategy and planning supported by update budget.
- Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical) based on the analysis of product performance and customer insight.
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., new service launches, service models, etc).
- Ensure tracking of performance in CMO area on all KPIs.
- Tracking and report on monthly budget deviation.
- Tracking and report on monthly devices sales and EMEI subsidies.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes.
- University degree in MBA, Business Administration, Marketing or similar commercial degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position or working within the product development, marketing, strategy or other commercial function. Could be from a financial background, with marketing aspirations.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with the building business cases, analyzing data and working with spreadsheet. Solid skills working with power point presentations.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Is self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to extend oneself in the interests of the internal customer, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him.
- Strategic Thinking and Conceptualizing – Has the ability to understand the larger picture. Comprehends overall strategic planning and proactively seeks diverse information from various sources/ function (even through unfamiliar sources) to synthesize them to identify decision options. Provide proposals for management to conclude on directions.
- Influencing and Communication – Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Acts confident and should be able to convey complex content in an easy and clear way to audience on all levels in the organization. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Learning & adopting to change – Understands the need to constantly seek new inputs and embraces opportunities to learn and evolve. Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering the support for a customer centric strategy based on insights and analysis in changing scenarios to achieve business results.
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to drive the strategic direction based on customer insight, market data and research. Is able to deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.