WFP Cameroon Career Opportunities: HR Associate – Yaounde
- Education: GCE Advanced Level or Baccalauréat.
- A University degree including or supplemented by courses related to the area of work will be an asset.
Over 3 years of professional experience in a relevant field of work, with background and interest in Human Resources.
Fluency in both oral and written communication in either English or French with good working knowledge of the other.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
- Has gained experience of HR Services operating standards across a range of international humanitarian contexts.
- Has good communication skills and understanding of HR principles and policies and their application to respond to and resolve HR queries.
- Has the ability to analyse and generate periodic reports and make recommendations for future actions.
- Has the ability to establish and maintain relationships with a large number of individuals within and outside WFP to effectively contribute to the functioning of the unit.
- Has gained experience in supervising and coordinating the duties of subordinates, train and supervise junior staff within the HR unit.
- Has the ability to work with a minimum of supervision and to show leadership in carrying out administrative tasks in WFP’s main guidelines and standards.
WFP Cameroon Career Opportunities: HR Associate – Yaounde.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.