25 Free summer programs for high school students 2021 : Online and On-site
25 Free summer programs for high school students 2021 : Online and On-site.
25 Free summer programs for high school students 2021 : Online and On-site. During the summer, many colleges believe that restrictions will still be in place. It is the perfect for high school students to discover new interests or learn more. As a result, they offer their research programs online. Kamerpower.com
Most competing colleges offer free summer programs for high school students. A number of these programs are offered for free or at relatively low costs and are an impressive addition to your study application.
Free Summer Programs for High School Students in 2021
It is not only exciting to spend your summer, but you will also experience life on a college campus. You will explore new fields that you might want to pursue as college majors. In the same veins, you can also avail yourself of the amazing opportunities for Free-sponsored online Summer Programs and the Best Summer Jobs for students by clicking on any of the links.
Most Prestigious Summer Programs for High School Students are Telluride Association Summer Program (TASP), Research Science Institute (RSI), Program in Mathematics for Young Student (PROMYS), The Summer Science Program (SSP), Boys/Girls State, Boys/Girls Nation, Research in Science & Engineering (RISE).
Free High School Summer Programs for Students
- Cornell University Curie Academy.
- Telluride Association Summer Programs (TASP).
- Inspiring Girls Expeditions.
- Bentley University Summer Athletic Camps.
- Annenberg Youth Academy for Media and Civic Engagement.
- Business Opportunities Summer Session (BOSS) at Penn State.
- Carnegie Mellon University Summer Opportunities for Access and Inclusion.
- American Collegiate Adventures.
- University of Pennsylvania Programs for High School Students.
- University of New Hampshire Upward Bound Summer Program.
- Minority Introduction to Engineering and Science (MITES).
- Princeton Summer Journalism Program.
- California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science (COSMOS).
- Sadie Nash Summer Institute.
- Carnegie Mellon University – Summer Academy for Mathematics + Science (SAMS).
- USC Bovard Scholars.
- Girls Coding Summer Immersion Programs.
- Pomona College Academy for Youth Success (PAYS).
- National Youth Science Camp (NYSC).
- Summer Study Programs.
TASP is a six-week educational experience for high school students. Students participate in seminars led by members of colleges and universities and participate in educational and social activities outside the classroom.
The Summer Athletic Camps of Bentley University have earned a reputation as one of the best teaching fields for athletics in New England.
The university offers summer sports camps for high school students in basketball, volleyball, field hockey and more.
3. University of New Hampshire Upward Bound Summer Program
The University of New Hampshire Upward Bound Summer Program was created to help eligible students achieve their higher education goals through a free, federally funded college preparatory program.
4. Business Opportunities Summer Session (BOSS) at Penn State
BOSS is a two-week residential program for high school students interested in obtaining a business education in college. It is an opportunity for these students to take college preparatory courses and business fundamentals taught by Penn State faculty.
5. Annenberg Youth Academy for Media and Civic Engagement
The Annenberg Youth Academy for Media and Civic Engagement is a four-week intensive summer academy for 26 talented high school students from the communities surrounding the campus of USC University and the health science campuses.
Curie Academy is a one-week residential program for high school girls who excel in math and science.
Girls Who Code is “a national non-profit organization dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology.” Their summer immersion programs combine project-based learning with aspects such as networking and connecting with women in high-tech companies.
8. Inspiring Girls Expeditions
Inspiring Girls Expeditions offers wildlife expeditions without registration in Alaska, Switzerland, Canada and other places for young women. Each year they select expedition teams of 8-9 teenage girls and 3 instructors to spend 12 days exploring and learning about a remote and wild environment.
Mathcamp is an intensive five-week summer program in which students can explore several principles of mathematics. Students can learn about undergraduate and graduate subjects by linking with a diverse group of people who share the common love of mathematics.
The Summer Study Programs at a variety of schools such as Georgetown, UCLA, and Cambridge, combine academically challenging courses with the fun and excitement of campus and life abroad.
The National Youth Science Camp (NYSC) is an intense one-month camp for young scientists the summer after graduating from high school. Students must demonstrate academic competence in math or science, as well as other documented leadership skills.
12. California State Summer School for Mathematics and Science (COSMOS)
California State Math and Science Summer School (COSMOS) is a four-week summer residential program that provides high school students who have demonstrated skills within STEM subjects (science, technology, math, and engineering) opportunities to explore beyond your usual secondary school curriculum.