The competitive entrance examinatin shall comprise the following papers:
- Translation from language B into language A: Time allowed: 2hrs; Coef. 4.
- Translation from language A into language B: Time allowed: 2hrs; Coef. 2.
- Use of language (A and B); Time allowed: 3hrs; Coef. 2
- Only for candidates who have chosen a third language: Translation from Language C into Language A; Time allowed: 2hrs; Coef. 2
Candidates shall be assessed according to the following:
- The candidate’s performance in the competitive examination shall account for 80% of the final mark;
- The candidate‘s previous academic record shall represent 20% of the final mark.