College of Technology University of Buea COT
College of Technology University of Buea – COT Buea
The College of Technology University of Buea – COT Buea is a part of the University of Buea in which admission is by a Competitive Entrance Examination usually around September each year. This Competitive Entrance Examination is by study of files for admission into the first year of the Bachelor of Technology (COT Buea) of the University of Buea. kamerpower.com
The Competitive Entrance Examination is open to male and female Cameroonians who fulfill the admission requirements listed below.
Admission Requirements College of Technology University of Buea:
Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Physics; and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two subjects which must include Mathematics and Physics.
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects.
- Baccalaureat C, D, F2 and F3 and MSIE. kamerpower.com
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education MINESUP;
Composition of Complete application files College of Technology University of Buea COT.
Complete application files must include the following documents:
- An application form to be completed by the applicant.
- Certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate not less than three (3) months old.
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs (4cm x 4cm). kamerpower.com
- Photocopies of the relevant academic certificates indicated above.
- Receipt of payment of CFAF 10,000 (ten thousand francs) for the examination, payable to the University of Buea in the following account: Banque Atlantique Cameroon, Account No: 10034-00040-94063570003-92.
Application forms and supporting documents is always available at the Universities of Buea, Maroua, and Ngaoundere and at branches of Presbook in Bamenda, Douala, and Yaounde.