Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
I- COURSES “A” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020.
(Direct recruitment of holders of GCE A/L + 1)
Number needed: 155
a. Conditions EMIA Yaounde 2020
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be of good moral conduct.
- Have a good criminal record.
- Be good in health; kamerpower.com
- Be of minimum age of 18 years as of 01/01/2017 (be born before January 02 1999) and maximum of 23 years on 31/12/2017 (be born after December 30 1994).
- Be a holder of GCE A/L with three (03) papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent, plus a successful academic year in higher learning.
b. Composition of files:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense;
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L with three papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent.
- An attestation of presentation of original certificate.
- An attestation of registration in 1st year of higher learning.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A non conviction certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A Cameroonian nationality certificate issued by competent authority.
- A certificate of celibacy; kamerpower.com
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address.
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Version Français (French)