Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
II- Courses “B1” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020.
(Recruitment of Inter-Army soldiers holding the GCE A/L)
Number needed: 20
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be of maximum age of 30 years on 31/12/2017 (be born after December 30 1987).
- Have a professional experience of at least five (05) years.
- Be good in health.
- Be a holder of GCE A/L with three (03) papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent.
b.Composition of file for EMIA Yaounde:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense.
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L with three papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent.
- An attestation of presentation of original certificate.
- A reduced file. kamerpower.com
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address;
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Version Français (French)