Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
III- COURSES “B2” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020.
(Recruitment of soldiers holding higher learning certificates)
Number needed: 20
a.Conditions for EMIA Entrance in Cameroon:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Be of maximum age of 32 years on 31/12/2017 (be born after December 30 1985);
- Have a professional experience of at least five (05) years;
- Be good in health; kamerpower.com
- Be a holder of a certificate delivered by an institution of higher learning.
b.Composition of EMIA files:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense.
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- An attestation of presentation of original certificate.
- A certified true copy of Higher Learning Certificate.
- A reduced file.
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 CFA francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address.
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Version Français (French)