Concours EMIA Yaounde 2019 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
IV- COURSES “C” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2019.
(Recruitment of holders of higher learning certificates)
Number needed: 95
a. Conditions EMIA Yaounde 2019 Entrance:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be of minimum age of 18 years as of 01/01/2018 (be born before January 02 1999) and maximum of 26 years on 31/12/2017.
- Be of good moral conduct.
- Have a good criminal record.
- Be in good health.
- Be a holder of a certificate in design or civil engineering in one of the following: Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, or a Higher Certificate in one of the following: Law, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Psychology, Natural Sciences.
b. Composition of file:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense.
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A certified true copy of the certificate.
- An attestation of presentation of original certificate.
- An attestation of registration in 1st year of higher learning.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A non conviction certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A Cameroonian nationality certificate issued by competent authority.
- A certificate of celibacy; kamerpower.com
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address.
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Version Français (French)