Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
V- Courses “D (b)” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020.
(Recruitment of General Practitioners and specialists on the basis of their qualifications)
Number needed: 10
a. Conditions into EMIA Cameroon:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be of minimum age of 30 years on 31/12/2017 from 31/12/1987.
- Be holder of a Doctorate degree in medicine.
- Have a good criminal record.
- Be of good moral conduct.
- Be in good health.
b. Composition of file into EMIA:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense;
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A certified true copy of the certificate (for general practitioners).
- Attestations of presentations of originals of certificates.
- Certified true copy of birth certificate and specialization certificate (for specialists).
- A curriculum vitae; kamerpower.com
- A non conviction certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A Cameroonian nationality certificate issued by competent authority.
- A certificate of celibacy.
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address.
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Comprehensive application files shall be submitted at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense latest Friday 31 March 2017 at 3:30 pm.
Concours EMIA Yaounde 2020 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance into EMIA Yaounde Cameroon 2020-2021.
Version Français (French)