Who is eligible to apply?
The Cameroon Women Scholarship is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- Must have secured an admission for the 2016/2017 academic year in any higher education institution of learning in Cameroon by 31st January 2016. Failure in securing admission by this date will lead to the withdrawal of scholarship.
- The start date of the applicants’ chosen course must fall within the first half of the 2016/2017 academic year.
- Must be a national of Cameroon.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree (an equivalent of 3 – 4 years undergraduate studies) in any field with grade of at least a Second Class-upper (Hons).
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience by 30 September 2016.
- There is no age limit for Cameroon Women’s Scholarship.
How to apply.
To apply, provide the following:
- A completed scholarship application form (see below).
- A personal statement – a one-page statement/essay about yourself, your leadership potential, accomplishments and career goals (maximum of 800 words.)
- An updated CV (include contact details of two referees maximum of 2 pages using font 12 Times New Roman.)
- You will be disqualified if you do not stick to the guidance.
NB: Only the above three documents are needed at the first stage. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to submit copies of university level transcripts and all academic certificates.
Submit your documents as an attachment to email@example.com.
You can only apply via email. Your three files should be named as follows:
- appNAME for the application form.
- personalNAME for the personal statement.
- cvNAME for the CV.
E.g.: candidate named Fouda Pauletta would have her files as:
Application deadline: 30 November 2016.