British high Commission in Yaounde recruit a trade Advisor
British high Commission in Yaounde recruit a trade Advisor.
A vacancy has arisen for the position of trade Advisor at the British high Commission in Yaounde. British high Commission in Yaounde recruit a trade Advisor.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Experience in extractive or infrastructure sectors.
- Strong oral and written English and French communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with ability in MS Office suite applications e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines.
- Resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with high level officials; flexible.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Superior professionalism and judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience especially in large, complex environments;
- Prior experience of working with a diplomatic mission
- Line Management experience.
Collaborating and partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Managing a quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Application deadline: 10th April 2017
- Please Read The Full Advert On The Website Before Applying.
- Follow the link below to apply: http://bit.ly/2nL9qDt
- NO handwritten or e-mail applications will be considered.