Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A job offer: Packing plant manager
Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A job offer: Packing plant manager.
Dangote Cameroun Recrutement en ligne Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A jobs. Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A job offer: Packing plant manager. kamerpower.com
Job Title: PACKING PLANT MANAGER.
- Oversee and coordinate cement packing and loading activities to ensure proper packing and timely loading of cement at the plant.
- Ensure packing plant activities comply with regulatory requirements and DCP specification to ensure preset quality standards are maintained.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies.
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process.
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international).
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in packing plant operations.
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines and their functionalities.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Good relationship management skills and attention to details.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of approved packing plant plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that packing plant processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure clearance is received from Production and Quality Control before commencement of packing and loading of cement.
- Supervise the management of packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Ensure that all maintenance packing plant activities are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Oversee the activities of all packing plant machine operators to ensure safety of personnel and appropriate utilization of machines.
- Ensure all issues at the packing plant are resolved immediately to ensure timely dispatch of cement and prevent damage/loss.
- Ensure packing plant environment is clean and tidy at all times, and ensure team members work safely and follow all safety standards and safe work practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Operations & Maintenance, from time to time.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: email@example.com The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.