Dangote Cameroun Recrutement en ligne: HSE Manager
Dangote Cameroun Recrutement en ligne: HSE Manager.
Dangote Cameroun Recrutement en ligne: HSE Manager. Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A jobs kamerpower.com
Job Title: HSE MANAGER.
- Develop and/or implement organizational HSE programs.
- Review and update institutional HSE policies and conducts risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plans precautionary measures.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in HSE or any other technical relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process, and overall of the cement industry.
- Sound knowledge of environmental management requirements & regulations (local & international).
- Ability to champion HSE initiatives, and proffer valuable solutions.
- Strong project management skills and attention to details.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant supporting tools and technologies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop HSE Management Policies and coordinate all related training programs.
- Conduct risk assessment to identify any risk associated with the job/ activity with deliverables.
- Ensure permits to work are systematically issued before activities being carried out, when required.
- Design and/or update the HSE Manual considering changes of business environment.
- On a periodic basis, conduct HSE audits on specific company locations with team support.
- Review and endorse findings and reports.
- Drive and ensure the effective implementation of the HSE Committee recommendations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Director.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.