Concours Air Force Cameroon MINDEF 2021-2022: Psycho-technical tests
Concours Air Force Cameroon MINDEF 2021-2022: Psycho-technical tests.
Yaounde, on 06 JULY 2020 N° 204437 /C/ MINDEF /01
The Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense hereby informs:
Cameroon Air Force Recruitment MINDEF Entrance exam 2021-2022. Young Cameroonians of both sexes wishing to pursue a career in the Air Force that 2020 psycho-technical tests for the recruitment of flight crew and ground staff, will be conducted in November 2020. kamerpower.com
Prior to these tests, pre-selection tests will be organized in the examination centres selected for this purpose and scheduled as follows:
- Bafoussam examination centre: Command Post of the Military Sector No.9: 20 and 21 August 2020.
- Douala examination centre : Douata 201 Air Base: 24 and 25 August 2020.
- Ngaoundéré examination centre: Command Post of the Military Sector No.5 : 28 and 29 August 2020.
- Maroua examination centre : Command Post of the Military Sector No.4 : 02 and 03 September 2020.
- Yaoundé examination centre: Yaoundé 101 Air Base : 08 and 09 September 2020.
I. Conditions to be fulfilled :
- Be at least 18 years old on 01 January 2020, and at most 22 years old on 31 December 2020 (be born between 31 December 1998 and 01 January 2002).
- Be holder of a Baccalauréat in science subjects or a GCE Advance Level (in at least 03 (three) papers including 02 science subjects), or an equivalent certificate. kamerpower.com
- Be single and have no child in their care.
- Be in very good health.
II. Composition of file:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA Francs fiscal stamp addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense.
- one envelop bearing applicant’s address and a 500 CFA francs postal stamp.
- one certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- one certified true copy of the candidate’s certificate.
- A medical certificate.
- A receipt for the sum of 20,000 (twenty thousand) CFA francs examination fees to be paid to the Cashier of the examination centre.
Complete application files shall be submitted to the following submission centres on 07 August 2020, latest 3:00 pm prompt: