MINRESI Concours recruitment Cameroon 2020-2021: 173 researchers
MINRESI Concours recruitment Cameroon 2020-2021: 173 researchers.
MINRESI Concours recruitment Cameroon 2020-2021: 173 researchers. MINRESI Cameroon Recruitment of 173 Researchers MINFOPRA Cameroon 2020-2021. kamerpower.com recruitment of 173 (one hundred and seventy-three) Researchers for the Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation – MINRESI for the 2019 financial year.
N° 00042 / KAMERPOWER/ MINRESI of 27 DEC 2019.
In application of Correspondence N°B70/d-16/SG/PM of 25 August 2018 relating to the Recruitment Plan of personnel into the Public Service Personnel for 2017,
The Minister of Scientific Research and Innovation, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the recruitment (by study of files) of one hundred and seventy-three (173) researchers into research institutes and institutions under the supervision of her Ministerial Department for 2019. kamerpower.com
This recruitment is open to holders of a Master of Science (with thesis), DEA (Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies), and Diploma/MSc. in Design Engineering, Doctorate, Ph.D, Doctorat/ Ph.D or any certificate equivalent to one of these.
I. DISTRIBUTION OF RECRUITMENT POSITIONS
I.1 Distribution of Recruitment Positions for each Institute and Research Unit.
The number of vacancies/positions allocated to each institute is as follows:
- Institute of Agricultural Research for Development (IRAD) 73 vacancies.
- National Institute of Cartography (INC) 20 vacancies.
- National Radioprotection Agency (ANRP) 05 vacancies.
- Institute for Medical Research and Medicinal Plants Study (IMPM): 25 vacancies.
- Institute of Geological and Mining Research (IRGM) 20 vacancies.
- Local Materials Promotion Authority (MIPROMALO)…. 15 vacancies.
- National Centre of Education (CNE): 05 vacancies.
- National Committee for the Development of Technologies (CNDT) 10 vacancies.
Version Français (French)